Report changes, lost or stolen badges

It's your responsibility to tell us as soon as possible if your details change.

You can report your badge as lost or stolen online through the website: Replace a lost, stolen or damaged Blue Badge.

Please contact the Travel Service team if:

  • your details have changed, such as address, phone number or email
  • a badge holder has died

For change of address, please send proof of your new address, such as a utility bill or DWP award. 

If a badge holder has died, please cut the badge in half and send it to the address below. Please include a short note that will allow us to update our records accordingly. 

You can email us at​​​​​​​